Gourmate has sourced the finest Alpine Freshwater Salmon Fins so that your dog can enjoy a chunky and delicious snack packed full of essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Raised in fresh running waterways of the South Island, this human grade sustainable salmon is pesticide, antibiotic, and GMO feed free.
Engaging and fun to eat, our Salmon Fins are made up of a rich salmon fillet with skin and cartilage, plus naturally occurring salmon oil.
It's o-fish-ally the best Salmon around!
- Salmon supports brain function, healthy joints, heart health, and more
- High tech freeze drying ensures that vitamins and minerals including essential fatty acids EPA and DHA remain as bioavailable as possible
- Ethically raised in flowing freshwater - our suppliers are Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) certified and do not use ocean pens
- Human food grade ingredients and processing for best quality
- No additives or preservatives, and Salmon are raised without pesticides, antibiotics, or GMO feed
- Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
- 100% King Salmon - that's all
Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. We recommend 1-2 Salmon Fins per day as an enriching treat or meal addition. Always supervise your dog with treats.
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it. If you are including Gourmate Alpine Freshwater Salmon as part of a BARF or raw fed diet please remember that our treats weigh less than their fresh equivalent
- Not intended for human consumption. Sorry
Our packaging is made from minimum 70% LDPE and is soft plastic recyclable in New Zealand and many other countries. Learn more.