Made from grass fed and free range Angus Beef, our Liver is a chunky and meaty dog treat that’s tail-waggingly good and good for them!
Our Angus Beef Liver packs a punch of protein, iron, vitamins and minerals - all snap freeze dried to lock in the nutrition.
What makes our liver different? The freeze drying doesn't just make it healthier - it also creates a chunky treat with maximum texture, smell and taste.
Ditch the twenty-ingredient jerky treats without ditching your dogs' love.
Not intended for human consumption. Sorry.
Naturally high in lean protein, vitamin A, essential B vitamins and iron
Angus Beef Liver supports muscle growth, skin and coat health, the nervous system, immunity, hormone regulation and good thyroid function
- 100% Angus Beef Liver
- Sourced, prepared, freeze-dried and packaged to human food grade standards
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats (it’s just Beef Liver)
Pet treats are intended for supplement feeding only. We recommend 1 big or 2 small liver treats per day
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it. If you are including Angus Beef Liver as part of a BARF or raw dog diet please remember that our treats weigh approximately 75% less than their fresh equivalent
Ethics & Environment
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
- Free range, grass fed and hormone free Canterbury beef liver. When it comes to farmed meat, New Zealand's pasture raised cattle is a better choice in regard to animal welfare, waste and greenhouse gas emissions